Community Swim Clinic Objectives
The objectives of our “Free” Outreach & Community Swim Clinic is to motivate and educate swimmers (novice to competitive) through demonstration, instruction and analysis in the four competitive swim strokes: freestyle, backstroke, breastsroke and butterfly.
Community Swim Clinic Classes:
Swimmers must be at least 5 years old & able to float.
This program is for family and friends of Team Genesis Swim Club and LOVE Swimming members at all of our training sites
Community Swim Clinic Goals
Our goals are to:
1. Provide an educational experience for each participating swimmer.
2. Improved a swimmers self-image
3. Promote unity among Clinic participants
4. Retain participants in the sport of swimming.
5. Provide an opportunity for the swimmer to assimilate and transfer information back to their home and community.
6. Provide an opportunity for education, observation, communication, and motivation to swim coaches and instructors who would like to participate.
Community Swim Clinic Facilities:
Join us to learn awesome swim skills!
We are honored to have swim clinic participants take the opportunity to participate in our Community Swim Clinics. Each Clinic will provide the participant with an opportunity to learn and have a great time. Our staff looks forward to our Community swim Clinics. Our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to provide the best possible swimming experience for our customers. Our indoor pools are heated year-round and offer other amenities to enhance your swimming experience.